In case you already have an existing domain with Net4, you would have to make a few changes in the DNS settings to correctly redirect the emails.
You need to follow the below mentioned steps.
1. Access your DNS settings
1. Enter www.net4.com in your browser, and click on the Login/Sign up button.
2. Enter your registered email address/CRN ID and password and click on Login.
3. From the Homepage, click on My Orders.
4. In My Orders section, click on the domain name you wish to configure.
5. On Manage My Services page, click on DNS Setting.
6. In DNS setting page scroll down and change the TTL to 7200 and click on Modify.
7. Change both the records details to IP address 126.96.36.199 and click on Save Changes.