The footer includes navigation links so that it is easier for the customer to explore products without having to scroll on top of the page. The footer also has other relevant information like privacy statement, copyright information etc.
You can change the footer of your website with this option.
1. From the Admin panel, click on Customise Website.
2. Click on Add Section.
3. From the following slider, click on Footer.
4. If you want to view a footer, hover over the footer template and click on .
5. The preview will look as follows. Click on Change Footer in order to add this template onto the website.
A new Footer section is added on the website.
This option allows you make changes in the footer layout and color.
1. If you want to change the background color of the footer section, click on Change Color.
2. Select a color template from the list and click on Save.
The footer section gets a new background color.
3. If you want to update the social links of your website, hover over the social links section and click on Edit Social Links.
4. Update the links wherever necessary and click on Save.
5. If you want to add styling elements for text present on this section, click on the text area and you would be provided with the following options.
To know more about customizing text, click here.
6. On the footer section there are some links from which you can access different modules of the website. In order to edit these links, hover over the link section and click on Edit Menu Links.
A Manage Menu slider opens up from which you can edit the menu pages as desired.
To know more about customizing menus, click here.
Customize Sticky Footer
This option allows you to make changes in the sticky footer layout.
1. From the Home page, tap on Customise Website.
2. Tap on More.
3. Toggle the Fixed Footer option to ON.
The Fixed Footer gets displayed on the website.
4. If you want to edit the layout of the fixed footer, tap on .
5. You can rearrange the menus present on the fixed footer, by holding and dragging the icon next to the menus.
6. If you want to remove a menu from the fixed footer, you can tap on .
7. A delete dialog box appears, Tap on Delete to confirm the same.