Search engines fundamentally pull keywords from textual content like heading tags, content blocks, titles etc. Usually, a heading briefly gives an idea about the subsequent text.
Header tags differentiate between the main heading and the sub-headings. Thus header tags play an important role in creating content structure when it comes to user experience and SEO.
1. From the Homepage, click on Edit Website.
2. Click on the text that you wish to format the headings tags and click on SEO.
3. From the following slider, select the headline tag from the drop-down options and click on Save. The headline tags will determine which text is the main heading, sub-heading and so on.
1. From the Homepage, tap on Edit Website.
2. Select a text section from the website that you wish to add either description or keywords for it.
3. From the options displayed, select SEO.
An SEO page gets displayed.
4. Select the headline tag from the drop-down options and tap on Save. The headline tags will determine which text is the main heading, sub-heading and so on.