This functionality allows you to set certain pages as homepage. These are the pages that first appear whenever a customer visits a website.
1. From the Admin panel, click on Customise Website.
2. Click on More > Set Default Homepage.
3. Here you can either select Home page or Item listing page as a default Homepage. Select any of the pages and click on Update.
The respective page selected will be displayed as the default Homepage on the website.
1. From the Home page, tap on Customise Website.
2. Tap on More.
3. Tap on Settings.
4. Tap on Set Default Homepage.
5. Here you can either select Home page, or Item listing page as a default Homepage. Select any of the pages and tap on Update.
Hence with this option, the following page will be shown as the default homepage, whenever your customers visit your website.