Website publishing is the process of publishing content on the Internet. It includes creating and uploading content, updating web-pages, and posting other related elements. The published content may include text, images, videos, and other types of media. This functionality allows you to publish or un-publish the website as an when required.
By default Publish Website functionality is enabled.
1. Click on Customise Website from the main menu.
2. Go to Settings and click on Unpublish Website.
3. You will receive the following pop-up. Click on Yes to unpublish the website.
Now if any of your customers visit your website, they will not be able to view your website.
If you want to publish the website, you can go to Settings and click on Publish option.
1. Tap on Customise Website from the Homepage.
2. Tap on More and then tap on Unpublish Website.
Tapping on Unpublish Website will give you the following pop-up. Tap on Yes to proceed.
Now your website is inaccessible to your site visitors.
If you want to publish the website, you can go in More and tap on Publish option.