Congratulations on creating your account. Its now time to update your inventory by adding new products.
1. From the Homepage, click on Products.
2. Click on Add Product One-By-One.
The following module will be displayed.
3. Enter the Product Name in the product name field along with the category and product type.
4. Next, you need to add product images, product description, weight, price etc .Click here, to know more about adding products to inventory
1. From the Homepage, tap on Products.
2. Tap on Add New Product.
The following screen will be displayed.
3. Enter the name of the product that you wish to create. If you wish to create a product that is not in the existing database tap on Create New Product.
If you want to add a new product from Jd Omni’s database (template product), search for the product in the Enter Product Name or Barcode field. Select the desired product from the suggestions displayed.
In case of template products, keep the following things in mind:
- The Product Type field will be prefilled, and cannot be edited.
- You cannot add product specifications and description while adding the product. However, these can be updated while editing the product.
- The Brand field in the Reorder Information section will be prefilled and cannot be changed.
In case you want to select the product category before entering product name, tap on All Categories drop down and select from category suggestions. This field decides the category in which the product should be grouped.
Once the new product is created, the page will look as follows :
4. Tap on Add Product Image to add images to your product. You need to also add product description, pricing etc.
Tap here, to know more about adding products to inventory