This module displays all the products in your inventory which have already expired or are nearing the expiry date.
Click on Inventory on the homepage.
The following module will be displayed.
Click on Manage Inventory and the following options will be displayed.
Click on Expired & Near Expiry and the following page will be displayed.
The page has two tabs:
- Near Expiry : Products whose expiry date is nearing, and will soon get expired.
- Expired : Products whose expiry date has already crossed, and have expired.
The page displays the following information:
- Product Details : Name and details of the product.
- Batch/Lot Details : Name of the batch that it belong to, along with the date and time of its creation.
- Expiry Date : Expiry date of the product, along with the number of days it will expire in. In case you are on the Expired tab, it displays the number of days since when the product has expired.
- Quantity : Number of products that will be expiring in the mentioned time.
To filter products by their brand, click on the Filter Products dropdown, and select the By Brand or By Manufacturer option.
Select the brands or manufacturer that you wish to view the products for. You can select multiple brands.
Click on Apply .
Example If today is 17th April, and I select the Within 7 days filter, all products with expiry date between 18th April, and 24th April.