This functionality allows you to design and print the barcode label for your inventory items.
1. From the Home page, click on Inventory.
2. From the Inventory landing page, click on Manage Inventory > Print Barcode.
3. Select the Printer Profile from the list.
4. Enter a product name or barcode number and select the product from the drop-down list. You can also create a new product by entering the product name and clicking on Create New Product.
5. To add barcode to multiple batches of the same product, click on Select / Add Batch.
6. Select the batches from the list and click on Select Batches.
The batch gets added in the list.
7. Enter the value under Print Qty and click on Print Barcode.
The barcode gets printed sucessfully.
If your Printer is not connected properly, then a warning modal gets displayed. Follow the steps given in the modal window to resolve the issue.
1. From the Inventory landing page, click on Manage Inventory > Print Barcode.
2. To create a new printer profile, click on Manage Printer Profile > Create Printer Profile.
3. An Add a Printer modal window gets displayed in which you have to enter the following details:
- Enter your custom printer profile name.
- Select Custom Code For Barcode Label under Printer Type.
- Enter the Labels Per Row as per your requirement.
- Enter the IP address of the host machine from where the barcode will be printed. If you are printing from your own machine, then enter ‘localhost’ in the field.
4. Once you have entered the detail, click on Next.
5. Enter the PRN code in the given field.
6. If you want to add some predefined fields in your barcode, click on Add Value.
7. Enter the required fields and click on Submit.
8. Once all the changes are made click on Save Print Profile.
Your custom printer profile gets created successfully.