Here you can change all the settings pertaining to your Point of sale (POS), orders, tax etc
- Allows you to enter minimum amount of order for home delivery. Orders below this amount will not be applicable for home delivery.
- Allows you to enter the delivery charges for the home delivery orders.
- Enabling this checkbox allows you to provide free delivery when the order crosses entered amount.
- This option allows you to bill products that are out of stock.
- This option will allow you to add IMEI/Serial Number to you products post billing.
- This option will allow you to accept international card payments.
- Here you can choose how you want your inventory to be deducted, every time an order is confirmed and a product is removed from the system’s inventory.
Deduction of Inventory
- By Same Barcode, MRP: This option will deduct your inventory from batches with same barcode as well as MRP.
- By Same Barcode: This option will deduct your inventory from batches with same barcode.
- By Same MRP: This option will deduct your inventory from batches with same MRP.
- By first in first out: This option will deduct your inventory based on when the batches were added. Batches that were added first, will be deducted first.
- This option will allow you to add a custom message to your invoices and challans. On enabling this setting, a Description box will appear, where you can type the message.
- The Customer Details Settings allows you to configure the behavior of the customer modal in your Billing system. It lets you decide for which payment modes, adding a customer should be mandatory.
The Billing System Setting also has the following settings.
- Auto-Print Sales Invoice: Enabling this option will automatically print the bill post order confirmation.
- Allow Change of Price at Item Level: This option allows you to change product’s pricing during bill/invoice/quotation creation.
- Allow Manual Entry of Custom Item(s): You can add items manually which do not exist in the inventory by enabling this option.
- Display HSN/SAC Column: Enabling this toggle will display the HSN/SAC columns in the Billing, Order, Invoice and Quotation modules.
- Display Tax Type & Tax Rate Column: Enabling this toggle will display Tax Type & Tax Rate Column in the Billing, Invoice and Quotation modules
- Display Rate & Final Price Column: Rate and final price columns will be displayed instead of Selling Price.This change will be reflected in the Billing, Invoice and Quotation modules.
- Display Price Adjustment Option: Enabling this option will display the price adjustment option in order pricing summary, billing, invoice and quotation.
- Allow Billing of Items from Master Library: This option allows you to bill items from the Justdial Library along with your own item database.
This feature is currently unavailable for mobile