Add New Invoice Design
This functionality allows you to create a new Invoice design template.
1. From the Admin panel, go to Settings and click on Invoice Design.
2. From the Invoice Design page, click on Create New Design.
3. Choose either A4 or A5 Invoice option.
4. Enter an Invoice Design Name before you start designing your template. Remember, you should name each of your invoice design templates uniquely.
5. You can also set the current invoice design as the default template under Default Design for Printing section. Just toggle the slider ON, in order to set it as default.
6. If you want to alter the margins of the overall design template, you can click on Edit, appearing next to Margins.
7. You can modify the measurements of all the four corners of the page in terms of millimetres only. You can click on Reset to Undo the changes made in the measurements.
8. Once the measurements have been entered click on Save in order to update the changes made.
9. Now when you view a default invoice design, you will notice that there are various sections present in the layout. Hover over a section and click on, Click to edit.
10. An Edit Content modal window appears. Here you can add styling to the text, modify the alignment of the text, You can even add images such as a logo and even add text or background color of your choice.
11. If you want to Undo the changes made, you can click on Clear Content.
12. Once you have edited your content in that section, click on Save in order to update the changes made.
13. If you want to add a row over a particular area, just hover over the page and click on Add Row.
14. A new row gets added in that page. Click on Click to edit in order to add content into that section.
15. If you want to add certain specific content such as Invoice number, Company name, Contact addresses, Invoice Date or Time, etc. Click on Add Value tab and select a content from the list provided.
16. The content gets displayed in the text area. Click on Save once you have finished editing the content.
17. Now if you want to make changes in a row, click on Row Settings.
18. If you want to add columns to that row click on Columns and select the number of columns that you want to add.
19. If you want to adjust the width of a column, just hold and drag either right or left in order to increase or to decrease the width of the column.
20. If you want to rearrange a particular row, again click on Row Settings > Move Up or Move Down option. The row will be subsequently shifted below or above a particular section in that page.
21. If you want to delete a particular row, again click on Row Settings > Delete.
22. A confirmation dialog box appears, click on Delete in order to confirm the same.
Manage Item Listing Table
This option enables you to add product and pricing related details in your invoice design template.
1. In order to edit this section, hover over the product description section of the invoice design page and click on Row Settings.
2. Click on Edit.
3. A Manage Item Listing table appears, which consist the four sections that appear in the product description section.
1. Item Listing: This section list a range of products along with its quantity and pricing details in tabular form.
2. Order Summary: This section display details such as the total order amount, total products ordered, and additional details such as delivery or cancellation charges.
3. Payment Details: This section displays payment information such as payment pending, amount paid, amount refunded, etc. that appear below order summary section.
4. Additional Details: This section provides a brief description of the overall item count and order expenses along with the tax details.
4. If you want to edit certain section, for example lets select Order Summary.
5. A list of fields appear, from which you can edit the names in the column area below their field names.
6. If you want to adjust the positioning orders of the fields, just click on And select either Move Up or Move Down option.
7. If you want to add additional fields, click on Add fields.
8. Select a field from the list and click on Continue.
The added field gets displayed in the order summary list.
9. If you want to delete a particular field, click on > Delete.
10. Once you have updated the fields in the list, click on Save.
You can also edit fields of other section in a similar way.
Preview and Print an Invoice Design
This functionality allows you have a preview of an invoice page and subsequently allows you to print it.
1. Once you have finished editing the various section present on an invoice page, you can click on Preview tab in order to view its final layout.
2. The Preview will be displayed as shown below. If you still want to make changes in the invoice page, you can click on Edit.
3. If you want to Revert the changes made in the invoice page, click on Reset. A Reset dialog box appears. Click on Yes,Reset in order to revert the changes made.
4. Once your preview is complete, you can click on Test Print tab in order to take a print copy of the invoice page.
5. A Print page modal window appears, click on Print to complete the process.
6. Finally if you want to save the Invoice Design for future uses, click on Save Design.
The Invoice Design gets saved successfully.
Delete Invoice Design
This functionality allows you to delete an invoice design.
1. From the Admin panel, got to Settings and click on Invoice Design.
2. Click on next to the Invoice name that you want to delete.
3. A Delete Dialog Box appears, click on Yes, Delete in order to delete the invoice page.