This page displays the list of customers who have pending payments.
1. From the Admin panel, go to to Sales and click on Customers.
2. Click on Payment Pending.
A list of all customers whose payments are yet pending will be displayed. It consist of two sections:
- All Payments Pending: Includes all payment Pending Customers.
- Credit Period Exceeded: Includes Customers who have crossed their deadline to clear their dues.
It is the time duration given to the customer to complete their due payments.
3. To collect payment from a customer, click on Collect Payment tab.
4. If you want to notify the customer regarding their payment dues, select a customer and a Payment Pending page appears. Under Payment Pending Notification, click on Notify. An SMS will be sent to that particular customer.
5. If you want to add payment to a customer, click on Add Payment.
6. If you want enable credit to a customer, click on Edit under Pending Payment.
An Edit Customer dialog box appears.Toggle the slider to enable the credit.
From the following slider select either to set a credit limit or not.
If credit limit is set, then the fields gets displayed below.
- Indicates credit limit amount
- Determines the duration at which the credit limit is set.
- Indicates the specific timeline of the credit limit.
Enter the required details and click on Save.
the credit gets enabled for the customer.
On successful addition of the payment, the customer’s credit will be renewed and they can resume using the Customer Credit feature.
Mark as Partial Payment
In case a customer makes partial payment, you can keep the records accordingly.
1. Select the order for which you want to receive partial payment from the customer. Click on Collect Payment of that order.
The following modal will be displayed.
2. The total amount pending for that order will be displayed in the Total Amount Pending section. From the options in the drop-down, select a suitable mode of payment.
In case of cash payment, enter the amount received by the customer in the Net Amount Received field. The pending amount will be displayed in the Pending section.
3. Click on the Confirm Payment button to accept the payment.
The remaining/unpaid amount will still show as pending amount for the customer until it is paid later.
1. From the Home page, tap on Customers.
2. Tap on Payment Pending.
A list of all customers whose payments are yet pending will be displayed.
3. Under customer details page, tap on Payment Pending.
A list gets displayed which consist of all the payment dues currently held by the customer.