This page display the list of customers who have pending payments.
In the main menu, click on Customers from the Sales drop down.The following module will be displayed.Step 2.
Click on Payment Pending and the following page will be displayed on your screen.
This page has the following 2 tabs:
- All Payments Pending: Displays a list of all customers who have payments pending (customers who haven’t cleared their credit).
- Credit Period Exceeded: Displays a list of only those customers whose payment has passed the due date.
Send Payment Reminder
To notify/remind customers regarding their pending payment, select the customers by clicking on the checkbox next to their names and click on the Send Payment Reminder.
Click on the Collect Payment to receive payment from customer.
The following modal will be displayed
Click on Collect Payment and you will receive the following payment options.
Select the mode of payment from the following options and click on Confirm Payment.
Mark as Partial Payment
Select the order for which you want to receive partial payment from the customer. Click on Collect Payment of that order.The following modal will be displayed.Step 2.
The total amount pending for that order will be displayed in the Total Amount Pending section. From the options in the dropdown, select a suitable mode of payment.
In case of cash payment, enter the amount received by the customer in the Net Amount Received field. The pending amount will be displayed in the Pending section.
Click on the Confirm Payment button to accept the payment.
The remaining/unpaid amount will still show as pending amount for the customer until it is paid later.
Once the payments are added, and the Pending amount displayed is 0, click on the Complete Payment to add the payment.
The following modal opens up confirming the addition of payment.
On successful addition of the payment, the customer’s credit will be renewed and he/she can resume using the Customer Credit feature.
From your homepage, click on Customers .The following page will be displayed.
Click on Payment Pending and the following page will be displayed.
Click on any customer’s name to view more information.The following page will be displayed.
- Customer ID : Displays the customer ID of the customer.
- Contact Information : Displays customer details like Contact No., Alternate Contact No., Email Id etc.
- Payment Pending : Displays payment pending details like from how many days payment is pending, amount, outlet and number of orders if any.
- Credit Details : Displays customer credit details.
- Address Book : Displays the customer address.