This is one of the most popular social networking apps. Facebook messenger makes it easier for people to stay in touch with friends and family all over the world. It is one of the apps which is used frequently used as a marketing channel. This type of marketing has more response rate than e-mail or SMS promotions.
1. From the admin panel, click on Customise Website.
2. On the following page, click on Add Ons.
3. From the displayed menu, click on Facebook Messenger.
4. Enter your Facebook Page ID and App ID and click on Save. Your Facebook Messenger will get activated.
1. Click on Customise Website from the Homepage.
2. Click on More and the following options will be displayed.
3. Click on Widget. You will receive the following options.
4. Select Facebook Messenger and the following screen will be displayed.
5. Enter the Page ID and App ID which you’ve copied from your Facebook account and click on Save button.
6. Once you have entered the required details, click on Save.
Once applied, you will find that in the Widgets section, your Facebook Messenger account will have a green tick mark next to it, which means that the app is active on your website.