WordPress (WP) Blog is a blogging application which helps you manage and display blogs on your website. WP Blog allows you to enter blog post just as you would with regular posts. You can display the latest blog post on your homepage as well as on an internal page.
1. From the admin panel, click on Customise Website.
2. On the following page, click on Add Ons.
3. From the displayed menu, click on WordPress Blog option.
4. Click on Install.
5. Fill in some of your basic details in the form that next opens up. Enter your system’s password in Administrator Password. Select the I agree to the Terms and Condition of WordPress checkbox to confirm and click on Install.
Your Blog will be successfully activated, and you will receive your blog URL and admin URL.
1. Click on Customise Website from the Homepage.
2. Click on More and the following options will be displayed.
3. Click on Widget/strong>.You will receive the following options.
4. Select WordPress Blog and the following screen will be displayed.
5. Tap on Install.
6. Enter your account’s password.
7. Re-enter the password.
8. Select the I agree to the Terms and Condition of WordPress checkbox to confirm.
9. Tap on Install</strong
On successful completion of the registration, you will receive the following confirmation screen. You will find that in the Widgets section, your WordPress Blog account will be displayed as Active.