WordPress (WP) Blog is a blogging application which helps you manage and display blogs on your website. WP Blog allows you to enter blog post just as you would with regular posts. You can display the latest blog post on your homepage as well as on an internal page.
1. From the admin panel, click on Customise Website.
2. On the following page, click on Add Ons.
3. From the displayed menu, click on WordPress Blog option.
4. Click on Install.
5. Fill in some of your basic details in the form that next opens up. Enter your system’s password in Administrator Password. Select the I agree to the Terms and Condition of WordPress checkbox to confirm and click on Install.
Your Blog will be successfully activated, and you will receive your blog URL and admin URL.
1. Tap on Customise Website from the Homepage.
2. Tap on More.
3. Tap on Add Ons.
4. Select WordPress Blog option from the list.
5. Tap on Install.
6. Enter the details in order to setup your blog.
7. Select the I agree to the Terms and Condition of WordPress checkbox to confirm and tap on Install.
On successful completion of the registration, you will receive the following confirmation screen. You will find that in the Widgets section, your WordPress Blog account will be displayed as Active.