If you want to use an existing domain for your Omni website, that has been already purchased from some other domain provider, you can follow the steps below to add the name in our portal and later visit your respective provider website to configure the same.
1. From the admin panel, click on Customise Website.
2. On the following page, click on Domain.
You will see two options on the following page.
1. You can add your custom domain.
2. You can change your existing sub-domain without paying any additional charges.
3. To add your existing domain, click on Add New Domain.
4. Click on Yes, I have one I can use.
5. On the following page, mention the domain name that you want and click on Continue.
Your domain will be registered successfully. You will need to login to your domain provider account to complete the domain name setup.
6. To edit the existing sub-domain, click on the three vertical dots.
7. Edit your domain and click on Save. Your website domain name will get changed.
Click on the Customise Website from the Homepage.
Click on More and then click on Domains .
The following page will be displayed
Click on Add Existing Domain, you will be directed to the following page.
Enter the domain name which you want for your website in the Domain Details field. Retype the name again in the Retype Domain Name field.
Once the domain name has been accepted, click on Confirm.