In case you already have an existing domain with Net4, you would have to make a few changes in the DNS settings to correctly redirect the emails.
You need to follow the below mentioned steps.
1. Access your DNS settings
1. Enter www.net4.com in your browser, and click on the Login/Sign up button from the top right corner.
2. Enter your registered email address/CRN ID and password and click on the Login button.
3. In My Orders section, click on the domain name you wish to configure.
4. On Manage My Services page, click on DNS Setting.
5. In DNS setting page scroll down and change the TTL to 7200 and click on Modify.
6. Change both the records from IP to 18.104.22.168 and click on Save Changes.