A social wall is similar to a live or an aggregated feed of all your social media activities. It helps in engaging website visitors with your brand, thus creating more awareness about your products/services. This is like a free marketing tool for your online store, if used in the correct way, it can boost your online sales.
To use this feature, you need to enable the social wall.
1. Click on Customise Website from the main menu.
2. From the following page, go to Settings and click on Social.
3. From the Social Settings slider, click on the Enable Social Wall toggle button to enable Social Wall and click on Save.
1. Tap on Customise Website from the Homepage.
2. Tap on More and the following options will be displayed.
3. Tap on Social and the following slider will appear on your screen. Tap on the Enable Social Wall toggle button to enable Social Wall.
4. Tap on Save to apply the changes made.