This module records each sale when it happens, so your inventory records are always up-to-date. It helps you manage your business and perform sales transactions. It automatically collects and stores data about customers and sales.
With this module you can add products, associate a customer, and add the payment. Once the order is created, changes will be automatically reflected on other modules such as inventory will be deducted accordingly, track will be kept of any pending payments for the order etc.
You can add and edit orders with this feature.
1. From the admin panel, go to Sales > Orders.
2. Click on All Orders.
The following page will be displayed.
This page has 4 tabs:
- All: Displays all the orders that you have received in your store till date.
- Online: Displays only orders that were received from your website or app.
- Instore: Displays only orders that were received in your store.
- Unlinked: Displays orders with unlinked products or batches
Each order has 6 columns and displays the following information:
- Delivery Date & Time: In case of home delivery orders, this displays the date and time by which the order has to be delivered to the customer.
- Order Date: This displays the date and time when the order was placed. It also displays the order number, and whether the order was placed from your website or your app.
- Invoice date: This displays the date and time when the invoice was generated. It also displays the invoice number.
- Customer: This displays the name and contact number of your customer.
- Order Value: This displays the total amount of the order.
- Payment Pending: This displays the total amount that is pending for the order (if any). It also displays the mode of payment for the order.
- Due Date: This displays the total number of days by which payment is due along with the payment due date.
3. Click on the order that you want to edit and the following page will be displayed.
4. Click on Edit to make changes in the following sections.
- Edit Confirmed products
- Edit payment summary of confirmed products
- Edit Returned Products
- Edit Returned Products Payment Summary
5. Click on Return From Customer and the following module will be displayed.
6. Enter the returned quantity in the Returned section.
7. Select the inventory action accordingly.
Restock: This will add the returned items back to the inventory.
Damaged Goods: This will not add the returned items to the inventory.
The price of the order will get adjusted accordingly. Click on Return from Customer and the following page will be displayed.
9. Enter the cancellation charges (if any) and click on Confirm Refund. The following refund confirmation message will be displayed.
9. Click on Close and it will take you back to the order page.
10. You can also cancel orders which have been assigned for home delivery but have not been delivered yet. Click on and you will receive the following options.
11. Click on Cancel Order and the following pop-up will be displayed.
You can add the following charges before cancelling the order.
1. Additional Adjustments.
2. Delivery Charges.
3. Cancellation Charges.
12. Click on Cancel Order and the order will be cancelled successfully.
On cancellation, in case the order was completely paid for, your payment summary on the order page would look something like this:
On cancellation, in case there was no payment made for the order, your payment summary on the order page would look something like this:
On cancellation, in case there was partial payment made for the order, your payment summary on the order page would look something like this:
13. Click on Collect Payment and the following module will be displayed.
14. Select the mode of payment and click on Confirm Payment
15. To deleted an order click on and the following options will be displayed.
16. Click on Delete Order and the following modal will be displayed.
The following options will be displayed.
Adjust Inventory: This option will make the changes in the stock inventory once the order is deleted.
Don’t Adjust Inventory: This option will not make any changes in the inventory.
17. Select the required option and the order will be deleted successfully.
18. You can send an invoice to the customer via email or SMS by clicking on E-Invoice option in the Invoice/Proforma section. The following options will be displayed.
Click on Send once you have entered the contact details.
19. Click on Print and the following options will be displayed.
Print: This will print the order.
View Invoice: Click on this option to get a preview the invoice.
View Quotation: Click on this option to get a preview the quotation.
Printer Setup: Click on this option and the following pop-up will be displayed.
Select the printer type and enter the details accordingly.
1. Click on Orders from the Homepage.
Following page will be displayed.
2. Click on View Orders and the following page will be displayed on the screen.
You can view the following details:
1. Customer’s detail.
2. Order Id and date
3. Status of the order and mode of payment used.
4. Order amount
5. Number of items in the order.
In case you want to search any specific order, you can search by using Order number, Invoice number, Customer name, Mobile number, or Customer ID.
You can filter the orders based on Order Delivery Time, Payment type, and Sales channel.
- Delivery Time: This option allows you filter the list of orders based on the delivery status, that is, Within 24 hours, Within 7 days, Within 30 days or Delivery delayed.
- Payment Type: This option allows you to filter the list of orders based on the Payment type. i.e COD, Credit, or Prepaid.
- Sales Channel: This option allows you to filter the list of products based on the channel through which order was placed. i.e website, Mobile site, App, or Billing.
3. Click on the order that you wish to edit and the following page will be displayed.
- Date and time when order was created.
- Order Amount
- Status of the order and the payment mode used
- You can Confirm & Bill the order if you have all the ordered products in stock. Click here to know more.
- You can Assign the order for delivery. Click here to know more.
- You can mark the order as delivered if the products have been delivered to the customer successfully.
- You can send a payment link to the customer through which he can proceed with the online payment.
- You can contact the customer via Whatsapp. You can send the order details directly to the customer via WhatsApp provided you already have customer’s mobile name that is registered on WhatsApp.
- Clicking on Contact Customer will display all the available contact details of that customer.
- Customer Details will display all the information related to the customer like address , contact number etc.
- Delivery Details will display the expected delivery time, delivery address, delay time (if any).
- Ordered Product will display a list of all the items ordered along with the price and amount payable.
- Payment Details displays the total amount payable and the amount paid.
- Outlet Details displays the outlet from where the order was placed.
4. To cancel the order, click on and the following options will be displayed.
5. Click on Cancel Order and the following slider will be displayed on your screen.
6. Click on Cancel and the order will be cancelled successfully.
Click on Email Invoice to email an invoice to the customer or you can click on SMS Invoice to message the invoice to your customer.
7. In case of unpaid orders, click on Collect Payment and the following slider will be displayed on your screen.
8. Select the required mode of payment and click on Complete Order.
Unlinked orders are basically orders that were billed, but did not exist in your store.
An order can be of two types:
Unlinked Batch: This scenario occurs when you sell a product that is was out of stock at the time of sale.
Unlinked Product: This scenario occurs when you sell a custom product, that has not been added to your system.
Unlinked Batch: Consider that a customer is in your store, and wants to purchase a packet of Parle G biscuit. You notice that the product has gone out of stock from your store. However, you have extra stock of Parle G in your storeroom, but haven’t yet added it in your system. In this case, you can sell the product to the customer. Later, once the new batch has been added in your system, you can link the order to the newly added batch, for proper deduction.
Unlinked Product: Consider that you have just started selling home made chaklis in your store, but haven’t yet added it in your system. Now when a customer intends to buy this product, in order to bill it, you can sell the product as a custom product from the Billing system. Later, once you have added the product into your system, you can link the order to the newly created product, for proper deduction.
1. Click on Link Batch for the product.
2. The Select Batch screen shows the available batches and the quantity in stock for each batch. Select a batch that has sufficient quantity in relevance to the ordered quantity and click on Select Batch(es).
3. Enter the quantity you require, to fulfill the order. The quantity will be deducted from the in-stock inventory. This quantity cannot exceed the ordered quantity.
The entered quantity from all the batches must be equal to sold quantity.
4. Click on Deduct Inventory and then on Confirm Deduct Inventory to complete the linking the batch process. Deduct inventory option is available once the unlinked quantity is displayed as 0.
In case you sold a custom product that wasn’t present in the system, such products would have to be linked to some product, to ensure proper deduction of inventory.
Once in the detailed order page, all products which have to be linked to some product will have the Link Product / Service link as follows:
1. Click on Link Product / Service for the product.
2. In the Link a Product modal, start typing the name of the product and select it from the list that appears.
3. Once selected, click on Link this Product / Service to and the following options will be displayed..
Checking this option and clicking on the Select button will allow you to select the batch to which the product belongs to.
Checking the Don’t Deduct Inventory will complete the process and the order will be linked to the product, with no change in the inventory. In this case, you will then have to link the product to an existing batch.
You can link orders through web.
1. From the admin panel, click on Sales > Orders.
2. Click on View Orders.
The following page will be displayed.
3. Click on and the following options will be displayed.
4. Click on Export and the following modal will be displayed.
You can export the following data with this option.
1. Sales Order Summary: Generates a brief summary of all the orders in your database.
2. Sales Order Detailed: Generates a detailed summary of all the orders in your database.
3. Payments Pending: Generated a list of all orders which have pending payments.
4. Cancelled Orders: Generates a list of all orders which are cancelled.
5. Select the date range in which you want to view the data.
6. Click on Export Orders and the following modal will be displayed.
7. Click on Download file and the Excel file be be downloaded successfully
8. Click on Export for Tally and the following modal will be displayed.
9. Select the date range in which you want to view the data.
10. Click on Export Orders and the following modal will be displayed.
11. Click on Download file and the Excel file be be downloaded successfully
12. Click on Export-Import History and the following modal will be displayed. You can view all the reports that were downloaded before.
You can access these online store settings through web.