The assign delivery profile option allows you to link delivery profiles to your products in bulk.
Click on Stock from the main menu.
Select Products from the drop-down options.
The following module will be displayed.
Click on Manage Delivery Profiles and the following page will be displayed.
Searching, Sorting and Filtering
You can search by entering the product name in the search bar.
Sort the entire list by clicking on option which will sort the list in Ascending or Descending order.
3. Filtering :
You can filter the product list by brand, manufactures, product type and display category.
Select the products of which you want to change the delivery profile and click on Assign Delivery Profile .
The following slider will be displayed.
Once you select more than 25 products, you will receive an option for selecting all the products.
Select the delivery profile as per your requirement and click on Update
In case of multiple outlets, the following slider will be displayed. You can assign delivery profiles for every outlet.
Click on Update All to apply the changes made.
To create a Delivery Profile, follow these steps:
1. Click on the Burger icon , under Settings, click on Delivery.
2. From the Delivery landing page, click on View Delivery Profiles.
3. To create a new profile, click on Add New Profile.
4. In the following slider that opens up, enter profile name and click on Save Profile.
5. Now click on the newly created profile. Delivery profile detail page will appear consisting of the Country and its States.
6. By default every State will be selected. To clear all, only clear the option next to India.
7. Select any State that you want. To select only a city (for example Mumbai),
Go to Maharashtra > View Districts > Select Mumbai.
8. To assign delivery charges to an area, Select Delivery Charges Per Item against the location.
9. Click Additional Details, a slider opens up, enter additional delivery details if you want and click on Save.
10. Delivery Buffer Time allows you to configure the delivery time to ship in any state, district or area. You can configure the delivery time in terms of days, hours or minutes.
11. Click on to edit the profile name. Enter the profile name in the slider and click on Save Profile.
12. To view pin codes of a particular area, click on View Pincodes. Click on Save Profile to save the changes made.
13. To set a Default profile, click on Mark Default.
A Change Default Profile pop up window appears. Click on Yes.
14. Your Custom delivery profile gets marked as default.