You can make use of advanced settings to level up your online store business and make it powerful.
From your admin panel, go to Settings > General. Scroll down to the Online Store Settings.
1. Lets you display temporary out-of-Stock products on your online store. Such products will be displayed with an out-of-stock message. By default, this option is disabled.
2.This option will be displayed only when the first option is enabled. You can let your customers place orders for out-of-stock products from your online store.
3. By checking this option, allow the system to decide and manage your product categories. In case you want to add your own categories, keep this option unchecked.
4. Checking this option will display Add to Cart or Send Enquiry buttons against every product search on your online store.
5. Enabling this toggle button will add a Wishlist icon to your products and services on your online store. Customers can add items to their wish list, which they wish to buy later. By default, wish lists are enabled on your storefront.
6. Allow your customers to give reviews and ratings for your products and services from your product/service details page on webstore. You can then manage the reviews and ratings by enabling the Moderation Required option. Thus, each review and rating will be displayed only after your approval.
7. Enabling this feature will allow you to edit the website on domain. This will disable the voice command feature.
NOTE : Once you enable this feature, if your domain is not secured then you will be redirected on a secured domain.
8. Allow appointment booking and scheduling from your website. Clicking on Settings will open the Calendar and Online Booking set up on admin panel.
9. Allows your customer to add additional notes during checkout.
10. Enable automatic fetch of address and payment details of your customer at the time of checkout, by enabling this option. Customer details will be fetched only if your customer has previously placed an order on Justdial App.
11. Verify your Indian customers during checkout by only sending an OTP on their registered mobile numbers. This option along with OTP verification fetches customer details from Justdial at the time of checkout.
12. Make email sharing mandatory by customers at checkout for all orders they place through website or app.
13. This option will allow customers to fill in GSTIN for online orders which can be used for receiving input tax credit.
14. Verify mobile number of Indian customers at checkout, whenever they send an enquiry for a product.
15. Verify email address of customers at checkout, whenever they send an enquiry for a product.
16. Enable your customers to upload medical prescriptions at the time of checkout. By default, this option is disabled. Post the option given to upload medical prescription, you can decide whether to make the upload mandatory or optional for your customers at checkout.
17. Enables your customers to collect their order by themselves, at desired date and time. To know more about store pickup option, click here.